Sunday, August 31, 2008

About people....

I'm gonna go ahead and list the people I will be talking about... here goes...

Chelsea
Palmer
Tommy
Nash
Mike
Samantha
Hannah
Sissy(Jesie, Cub, blood sister)
Dad(Daddy-o, Father)
Liza(Mom, Step Mother)
Kana(Jessica, Eldest sister)
Jared(Brother, Jar-Head)
Aaron(Half Brother, Junka)
Red(Jessica, Sister in law)
Jerret
Wes
Weston
Zack
Noah(Cousin, Female)
Jordan(Cousin)
Eli(Cousin)
Samantha C(Person I hate)
Chris G
Seth
Sean P
Cheeto
Shawn
Derek
Casey(Soon to be brother in law)
Richard ( Brother in law)
Bryce
Shilah(Girl)
Mom(Real mother, Rebecca W)
Papu(Grandpa)
Mamo(Grandma)
Aunt Joyce(Aunt Duh)
Cathy Ann(Real Moms sister)
Kathy Lyn(Mom's other sis named Kathy)
Aunti Tami(Dad's Sister)
Michael(Cousin)
Rachel(Cousin)

other people I probly don't care enough about to list... ;3

1 comment:

headwound said...

Pretty low on that list there, bet you hate me pretty significantly after that whole fiasco at Borders the other day.