Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog finaly

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot of crazy changes have been happening in the house hold as of late. Amanda who is a family friend moved into my sisters room. Also my Step-Moms sister moved in with her husband. So now we have a full house again. I have been attempting to be truthful with myself but I am failing miserably. Sorry random comment. Any way ya... So I have been doing extremely well in school. It is really surprising me seeing as I have only changed my routine a little bit.

Hey I forgot to mention that I have been having a blast at play practice. We learned the dance moves we have to do and such. I can keep up with everyone which is also surprising seeing that before I couldn't keep up with anyone. I have been exercising on Wii fit every day for more than one reason but mainly for the play. By the time it's time to perform I want to have my body built enough to keep up with the show. Perhaps in doing this I will also keep my weight off.

So... uh ya... My brother is getting married Saturday.... It's kinda weird in the fact that well... I don't know ... it seems every one of my siblings now has someone. I on the other hand am still alone. I don't really mind it... I just wish I had someone who cared for me. Even if they cared for me just a little I would be satisfied.

I really want to put something up here but it will jeopardize my school cred. I will however post it after we are out of school. I just don't think everyone at school is ready to know this so you'll just have to wait for school to end.

The only thing I really worry about lately is what if I don't get enough social practice for dating. Then I'll end up like one of those freaky people who don't know how to date... I don't know I guess I'll just have to live with myself for now.

Other than that I have been attempting to get my parents to let me do things alone. IT's hard to because my past is painted with a lot of bad grades and such.

Meh I don't really wanna type right now.. sorry guys don't have a need to today..

TTYL (Robert)

1 comment: